.:~Destructapalooza~:.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

.:~Destructapalooza~:.

When a sparrow forgets how to fly and suddenly a pig sprouts wings, then you'll believe me!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

o General rules of the role play.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Delvin Mallory
Admin
Delvin Mallory

o General rules of the role play. Empty
PostSubject: o General rules of the role play.   o General rules of the role play. EmptySun Mar 15, 2015 5:26 pm

R U L E S

I. Role play is always in local if close but since there are times when people are out of range we can always switch to General. A member of staff will say whether or not the role play is in Local, General or Party.

II. We DO allow curse words. So if you do not like them then please do not join this role play or at least try to respect those who do like to use them and understand they will be used.

III. Alright, we are an unrealistic role play that DOES accept powers but for the love of all that is good and calming do NOT PowerPlay and do NOT god-mod! There is just no need for it.

---. To add to this, do not over exaggerate your powers! You can not bring people back from the dead, it gets annoying when you do that...

IV. If you are oocly asked to stop doing something by a higher rank. Stop. If its IC, do what you want but understand your character may or may not face consequences.

V. Keep OOC in OOC and IC in IC. If someone tells you that character "holly" likes your character "Masacre" OOCLY( like a douche) you can't have "Masacre" walk ICLY and say "Hey Tigger said you liked me is that true?" No magical all knowing powers like that! If you don't get along with someone ICLY because its just your character make up thats fine, but NEVER take it out on someone OOCLY. Kapeesh?

-. To add to this: If some one is hiding from someone (for whatever reason) and they tell you in OOC do not automatically find them in IC.

VI. We are unrealistic, we accept any made up species and any real species. But no neons! Please no neons!

VII. Don't disrespect other roleplayers or their rp styles. I myself do not particularly like "wolfspeak" but it happens let it go. If you don't understand someone just ask them. Likewise you wolfspeakers need to tolerate other players that like to write in "novel", "Storybook", "classic" , or other modes. No Bullies.

---. To add to this: there will be a section in this forums for those who do use wolf speak, just so they know they are using the correct terms.

VIII. (In regards to ooc) no discrimination based on race, religion, orientation, or other life style choices of the players. You character can hate any of the above but I don't want to hear your opinion on such topics oocly.

IX. Absolutely no trolling. If you are found out trolling while on a character in this group you will get only one warning.

X. Every time you post something during rp, keep the length to: three or more sentences long and make sure it is considered literate and has the correct grammar and spelling. Yes, we all make mistakes though, so don't go to hard on yourself if you don't know how to spell a certain word.

XI. Having decent grammar applies to OOC chat too.

--. To add to this: Please do not use abbreviations, it annoys us all: Afk, Brb and Wft are alright.

XII. When you are posting something as a conflict, do not bring it into OOC (Out of Character) if it will cause drama in OOC. If you would like to comment something like a joke, it is fine to do so. Do NOT take anything mean in roleplay towards you seriously. It is just roleplay, they do not actually mean it.

XIII. DO NOT, I repeat do not post-cut for any reason. It is fine if it accidently happens or you forgot about it or for any reason, but if you keep it up you might be banned and will be warned. Yes, we all make mistakes or the enter button decides to do what it wants but it can get to a point of annoyance to others.

XIV. If you have something to post in any other chat besides Group Chat and it is OOC, please use the symbols listed below. But, please refrain from OOC used in any other chat but Group Chat.

Symbols:
))
]]
]
}}
}

XVI. Warning we are highly mature at times.
Back to top Go down
https://destructapalooza.board-directory.net

o General rules of the role play.
Page 1 of 1